ABC Goulburn Murray - Life with the Lamsays

 I was over the moon when the producer of the ABC Goulburn Murray Breakfast show, who reads our blog, got in touch and asked me to come on & chat with Sandra Moon about Life with the Lamsays.

It was a nice early start on Tuesday morning, and I arrived at the studio before 7am ready to go on air at 7.20am. I met Sarah, the producer of the show, and then met the host, Sandra, and we chatted briefly before going live for our interview.

I had dot points prepped in the notes section on my phone, but Sandra was so easy to chat to, I didn’t even feel the need to look at them. Plus, I work on our blog almost every day, so it wasn’t like there was anything I didn’t already know.

Before I knew it, our 5-7 minute chat was over, and I could breathe! I feel like it went really well, and I’d love to do it again in the future.

Thank you for everyone who tuned in to listen, whether it was live or a bit later on - I really appreciate the support! Chelle and Hunter were out in the car listening, my family in Melbourne were tuned in, as well my cousin in England, and even one of the dentists I work with tuned in which was really nice. 

I hope a few more people were able to discover who we are and what we do - so if you’re new here, welcome! I’m so proud of the little community we’ve managed to built so far.

What’s next I hear you ask? Well I’d love to go on air again next school holidays to talk more about what’s happening in the region, especially with it being the SUMMER holidays next! There’s so much more time to travel further and explore more places. I would also LOVE for us to be featured in The Border Mail - it would be amazing to get some recognition for the hard work that goes into this blog, and for people to hear about us if they haven’t already!

Until next time!




Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •