DMH Do My Hair salon, Wodonga VIC - Life with the Lamsays

 I’ve been going to Do My Hair (DMH) hair salon on and off since 2018, and I still see the apprentice who started doing my hair, who is now the manager, Sarah Lonie.

She always does a wonderful job, and I always leave with my hair looking great, and feeling refreshed! They offer coffee, hot chocolates etc with a couple of biscuits while you have your hair done, which is always nice. I even paid her a visit not long after Hunter was born, but with the joys of breastfeeding, I wouldn’t do it again unless I had a pump that went in my bra, because that was definitely an experience.

And as well being a full service salon providing your usual cut, colour, styling services etc, DMH also have Do My Beauty (DMB) in their building where they do everything from brows, waxing, teeth whitening, dermal needling, chemical skin peels & more.

And downstairs there’s DMH Kings Den Barber for all of your short hair needs - make sure you check them out for your fades, mullets and beard trims.

You can book your appointments online and choose which service/s you’re after, making it easier, as well as knowing how much it’s going to be before having it done. They also have a rewards system, you just have to download the Stamp Me app, and register your details to start collecting stamps.

So if you’re on the hunt for a new hairdresser, or you’re a mama who just needs a little me time and a pamper, make sure you check out DMH and book in!




































WHERE TO GO📍
Shop 1/32 High Street
Wodonga VIC 3690

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •