Booktique Book Shop, Albury NSW - Life with the Lamsays

“Let your imagination fly”

Since Booktique book shop opened up in Albury, I’ve been dying to have a look. I caught the bus over to Albury by myself today and popped in. They have a great selection of books, for people of all ages. Of course I spent more time eyeing off the children’s section, and found a great new read for little man. I thought I’d have a better chance of browsing slower without a kid in tow - I was right!

It has a nice cosy vibe as soon as you walk in the door, and there’s so much to choose from. The staff are friendly, and I saw lots of books I hadn’t seen in Kmart, Target etc, which was really nice.

If you’re a bookworm and enjoy a good read, or you enjoy introducing your child to lots of different books, definitely check out Booktique in AMP Lane in Albury. Their shelves are packed with Fiction & Non-Fiction, there’s also gift cards and wrapping paper, and even some cute stuffed teddies. 

I picked up The Unscary Book by Nick Bland for our little Halloween lover. We have plenty of books in our collection, but this one just seems right up Hunter’s alley and I’m sure he’ll enjoy reading it before bed tonight.

Also, if you’re further over on the Victorian side of the border, they also have a store over in Wangaratta.




Until next time!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •