BeanStation Cafe - Wodonga VIC - Life with the Lamsays

This local cafe was where we went for breakfast the morning before we headed to hospital to prepare for our induction before Hunter’s arrival into the world. However, it was a sunny morning, and I felt like a bite to eat whilst I was in the centre of town, so I popped into Beanstation Cafe

You have the option of sitting inside or outside, but given the gorgeous weather, I sat outside on the platform. I had a fresh orange juice, and the smashed avo with poached eggs with a side of their tomato relish. The eggs were runny, and all the flavours went really well together. I was going to go for a coffee originally, but they didn’t have caramel syrup, but the OJ was really good! 

They have all day breakfast with some delicious options, as well as lunch served from 11am onwards. I was a bit too early for the lunch menu, but the meal I chose made for a great brunch. They have a kids menu too for little ones 12 and under!

Richardson Park is right out the front, so the kids can have a play afterwards, and Topolino Gelateria isn’t far away either if you fancy some gelato in the warmer months. A great location, with friendly staff and a delicious menu!

Don’t forget that the next issue of our newsletter is going out tomorrow, so make sure you sign up HERE if you want to jump on the VIP list! 



WHERE TO GO📍
Tenancy 1
Wodonga Railway Station
Elgin Boulevard
Wodonga 3690

Until next time! 

https://linkbio.co/lifewiththelamsays

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •