Kylah & family - Mums on the Border - Life with the Lamsays

 In this week’s issue of Mums on the Border, we have mama and owner of the local business, Sweet Street Wodonga, Kylah and her family. Kylah and I collaborated last year and she made some beautiful cookies for Hunter’s third birthday! Read my post all about that here (once you’ve read this one of course)!

I'm Kylah, Mum to Zoe (2), with one on the way, & partner to Matt. I'm originally from Deniliquin where I spent my first 22 years until deciding to follow my sister to Albury to spend more time with my little niece & now nephew. I decided to make the move 7 years ago & never looked back. 

I work in my office job 4 days a week & I'm also the owner of Sweet Street Wodonga - I love making custom cookies and every theme is so much fun. 

Every year my family & I like to go on a small trip somewhere that isn't too long in the car for our Zozo because she is a busy bee that hates to sit still. Last year in September we spent 4 days just outside of Wollongong at Bulli Beach Tourist Park. It was so beautiful there, Zoe's first dip in the ocean, there was a playground on site, a Cafe with great coffee & a rock pool just a 10 minute walk away. We loved it here & can't wait to go back in the future!

If you are looking for something local to do with your kiddies, Zo & I love Wodonga Plant Farm, she loves to browse the plants & flowers but they also have a kids play area complete with a cubby. One weekdays there cafe is open & they have delicious coffee & babychinos.

Thanks Poppy for giving me the chance to share on your platform, your page is an amazing resource for local families & Zozo & I have visited many parks we didn't know existed since finding Life with the Lamsays.

Make sure you check out Sweet Street Wodonga, and follow them over on Instagram too! 📷


Until next time!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •