Resurrection Art Collective, Wodonga VIC - Life with the Lamsays


If you’re into tattoos, and possibly looking at where to go for your first one, then this post is for you!

After not having any tattoos until the ripe old age of 28, I’ve now had 3 appointments at Ressurection Art Collective and have been lucky enough to have Ash as my tattoo artist. 

She’s done some beautiful work on my arm, and has been awesome to chat to throughout my sessions. 

Resurrection Art has been around since 2018, but accumulate over 30 years experience between all of the artists that work there. It’s a safe and hygienic studio, and I’ve been super impressed with the pieces that Ash has done for me so far.

I have an insect theme going on, and I’m loving the way it’s looking! You can get vouchers as gifts for people, so, like me, when it comes around to birthdays and Christmas’, you can save them up and use them together. They also have special deals on throughout December, so you can get vouchers for a higher value than you pay for them.

Check out their Instagram account, and the artists are all tagged in their bio so you can find out who’s artwork you like best.



 Until next time! 

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •