Guru’s Cafe, Wodonga VIC - Life with the Lamsays

Have you been to Guru’s Cafe in Wodonga yet? I hadn’t been back here since it reopened after having severe fire damage, so on my walk into town today, I decided to stop in and check it out.

I’d already eaten prior to leaving the house, so I opted for an Iced Latte, an American Brownie, and then grabbed a Smartie cookie for Hunter. But there’s plenty of choice: sandwiches, slices, salads, smoothies & more.

The outdoors area is nice and shaded, which is great for this insanely hot weather we’ve been having lately. The service was friendly and quick too. The location is super convenient as it’s on Stanley Street right in the heart of Wodonga.

If you’re passing through, make sure you check out the menu!


 Until next time!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •