Birallee McDonalds PlayPlace, Wodonga VIC - Life with the Lamsays

This McDonald’s PlayPlace deserves its very own blog post, just like the East Albury one because it’s such a great place for kids to burn off steam!

We usually come here after we’ve been for a swim at the leisure centre - sometimes for a simple coffee and a play, other times Hunter and I share some nuggets and chips between us too.

This Maccas is within close walking distance to our house, and Hunty has gradually gotten more confident over time and now manages to climb in there and work his way out all by himself. We started coming here regularly in March last year, and I was always crawling around after him in there. But now, I can relax with my drink and watch him at the bottom.

It’s a great spot to get a coffee, play dates are great there too - there’s free Wi-Fi, decent food (if you’re into a greasy Mickey Dees), and a playground with air conditioning - it’s a win for us.

If you’re in the Wodonga area and you have kids, I’m sure you’ve probably checked out this awesome playground already, but if not, I highly recommend it!





Until next time!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •