Kalyia & family - Mums on the Border - Life with the Lamsays

In this Monday’s Mums on the Border takeover, we have Mama Kalyia who visited the Museum of Play and Art in Melbourne with her little one…

Hi, my name’s Kalyia! I'm a mum to my little man Jaska who is 2 turning 3 in July, and a step-mum to a beautiful boy who just turned 2. I have an amazing partner who is just as passionate as exploring all kids activities as I am!

Recently we visited MOPA (Museum of Play and Art) in Melbourne. The entry fee was $12, and we had a 2 hour session.

As soon as we walked in Jaska’s face lit up! There were soooooo many things to do and play with! Some of our favourites were the Lego car tracks, the slide, the cubby, and the light up dance floor. Not only do they have all this to do, they also have craft sessions on during the weekends.

They also had painting a real car on while we were there which Jaska thought was pretty awesome. 

They have an awesome cafe as well, and even serve alcohol which I thought was so cool!

Jaska had the time of his life there and played the whole time, I really wish we had something like this here in Albury Wodonga.

If you want to keep up with all their adventures in future, make sure you’re following @toddlerhoodlife over on Instagram!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •