The truck playground - Bill Black Park in Wodonga

After doing a bit of “playground research” online and having a nosy through which parks have been upgraded fairly recently, I stumbled across this beauty. Bill Black Park in Wodonga is truck themed, and has some awesome equipment to play on now. It’s been done up in the last year or so, and Hunter loved playing here.

It’s in Jason Circuit, so it’s a quick drive, but it would have been a bit of a walk to get here. So I’m glad I didn’t try and tackle the walk by myself for this one! This update was done in early June last year, and it now has two slides, climbing ropes, monkey bars, and a mini roundabout. 

Compared to what the playground used to look like, it’s a great improvement, and I can definitely see us coming back here for another play soon. Hunty loved the fact that it looks like a truck, as he loves anything with wheels. At Willow Park, they have the fire engine, Martin Park has the Police car, but this one is on another level.

This is probably one of our new favourite local playgrounds, and when we’ve visited a few more, I think I’ll post a list of our top ten!





 Until next time!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •