We found Ernest Condon Corridor playground

 Happy hump day everyone! I’m sat in the sunshine, on a park bench, and Hunter is loving life playing by himself. 

We’ve discovered a new park, which Chelle had told us about before, I just hadn’t found it yet. But sure enough, after taking a right turn instead of a left, there it was. I’d seen the name come up before, but I didn’t realise it was literally a stone’s throw away from home.

It has two slides, a bridge, a big swing, and lots of open space. We definitely should have brought a picnic because the weather is absolutely gorgeous today. We’ll be back here very soon, as this has already become a new favourite park.

If you missed my last blog post, Hunter has started at a new day care centre, which means my work days have changed. I’m still only doing two days a week, but now we have the middle of the week to go on new adventures. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment or message us on Instagram (lifewiththelamsays). 

We still have a couple more playgrounds to visit, but they’ll be ones to check out at the weekend, because it’s a bit too far to walk. I hope you’re having a lovely week, and thank you for reading!




Until next time! 

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •