Another awesome playground for kids in Wodonga

Yesterday I walked a total of 11km. Most of those kilometres were racked up on our walk to and from a playground that's near where I used to live before I met Chelle. It's on the other side of town, and the walk is pretty hilly, so it took a bit longer than what my Maps app anticipated. It was freezing cold, but I wrapped Hunter up, popped him in the pram, and away we went.

This is Bernie Cox Park, near Avondale Drive in Wodonga. It's definitely been done up since I was last here about 10 years ago, but Hunter loved this park so much. There were also a fair few dogs being walked whilst we were there, and of course, he asked all of the owners for a pat. 

They have two slides (one either side), monkey bars, swings, a spiderweb, and a rope ladder that our boy managed to do all by himself! They also had a little tuck shop bit underneath, so we played coffee shops as usual. We stayed for about half an hour or so, but if we'd brought his little soccer ball, I'm sure we'd have stayed longer, as around the corner from the playground is a fenced off little field which is perfect for kicking a ball around.

We'll definitely come for another play here, but we'll probably do it on a weekend when Mumma can drive us here, because that walk was more like a hike!

So glad to have ticked off another Wodonga playground though, next time I'll choose one that's a bit closer to home. We're at 15 playgrounds now in the Albury-Wodonga & surrounding areas.






 
Until next time!

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •