Cute winter outfits featuring Milkshake at Myer clothing

Now, just in case you haven’t had a chance to check out our little Instagram account that we have going for all of these gorgeous outfits, I thought I’d do another post about his ever expanding winter wardrobe. Be prepared for some cute model shots below!

We are absolutely loving all of our clothes from the brand Milkshake at Myer. I picked size 4’s in everything, because our little boy is growing so fast, so at least they’ll fit him a bit longer! And what’s even better? They had a cheeky sale on, so I managed to grab about 6 items per order for around $100. That may sound like a fair bit, but the quality is amazing, and when you see the price tags on them, compared to what I paid for them, it’s such good value for money in my opinion.


This is the Waffle Raglan T-shirt in red, which was originally $24.99, and I paid $14.99. He looks absolutely gorgeous in it, and I’m so glad I put this in my cart!


This is the Fleece Sweat Top in navy, which is perfect to go on top of anything! It fits really well and he was nice and cosy in it which is a bonus. It was originally $34.99 and I paid $20.99. 


This is the stripe t-shirt in Navy, which will go with so many things in little man’s wardrobe already - it was down to $13.79 & the material is really nice! Today we paired it with these second hand beige chinos. They were in the spares box at daycare, and one of the educators & our family friend, thought they looked so good on him that she said to keep them. They’re a great fit too! Then for footwear, he’s got some little Nike Jordan’s we scored in a Facebook Marketplace bargain!


This last outfit features the Knitted 1/4 Zip jumper which is still a little bit long, but it was originally marked as $39.99 and I grabbed it for $23.99. It looks so nice paired with his black Grosby boots, and we grabbed those on Facebook Marketplace last year. They're almost too small for him now, so I’m glad he’s getting some wear out them with this colder weather!

I definitely wouldn’t have bought any of this stuff at full price, despite how much we love their range. But because Myer have lots of sales on, and we weren’t in a rush to grab them, I just kept my eye on it after checking them out in the store. But if you’re loving these outfits, and they’re still a bit out of your price range, shops such as Kmart & Best and Less have some great stuff in at the moment too that would create similar outfits.

Until next time! 

 

Comments

• POPULAR POSTS •